Hi, MY NAME IS ANDREW SCOTT
I'm a graphic designer/cartographer living in a tiny village called Thornton-le-Dale on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. I like to make cool and creative maps for businesses. I also create snappy online apps to enable people to make their own cool maps without having to buy expensive graphic design software.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I was born, live and work in this tiny village where the rush hour consists of being stuck behind a flock of sheep being led down the road.
- Aside from designing maps, I'm also a pilot(of sorts). I fly foot launched aircraft called paramotors in a 2 man Air Display Team.
- My 3 kids(all boys) think I'm crazy, but never pass up on the chance to come for a fly.
- I'm into gadgets and anything technical that will help make 'things' easier. This is why I designed the 'Colour Your Own Map' system.
- I don't know what 9 to 5 means. I'm answering emails and designing maps from the minute I wake up to the time I turn-in. (oh.. and flying in between whenever the weather permits).